Messages of Hope
Send a message of hope today!
You can connect with the individuals and families that call VOA Illinois home. You can include a poem, quote, personal message, drawing, biblical verse, and more. The messages will be distributed by our staff to the Veterans, families, seniors, and adults with disabilities. Pick a location or two from the list below to send messages of hope today. Thank you for sending hope, it means the world to us!
Veterans and Veteran families
- Hope Hall Attn: Manager of Services 1919 Main Street Melrose Park, IL 60160
- Hope Manor I Attn: Manager of Services 3053 W. Franklin Blvd., Chicago, IL 60612
- Hope Manor II Attn: Manager of Services 6002 S. Halsted Street Chicago, IL 60621
- Hope Manor Joliet Attn: Manager of Services 1331 Eagle Street Joliet, IL 60432
Seniors and Adults with Disabilities
- For more information about messages of hope, please contact Bridget Hickey, Director of Resource Development & Communications
- Phone: 312-564-2434