We are taking the COVID-19 pandemic very seriously. You can read about how we're stopping the spread throughout our programs.
You can help.
Because of the generosity of our donors, the people we serve are able to receive necessary goods for every day life.
Below is a list of donations that are most needed by the people we serve:
*Items are only accepted if new, due to sanitary and safety reasons.
Child Welfare services:
- Unopened cans or bottles of formula
- Baby rattles
- Diaper changing mat
- Personal care items: shampoo, soap, lotion, toothbrushes, toothpaste, deodorant, shaving cream, razors
- Gift cards to purchase clothing for job interviews
- Gift cards to area grocery stores
- Socks, undershirts, thermals
- Gloves, hats, scarves
Elderly and Adults with disabilities:
- Laundry detergent
- Fabric softener sheets
- Liquid fabric softener
For a full list of items please click here.
- Please direct questions about in-kind donations to Bridget Hickey, Senior Development Mananger
- Phone: 3125642434
- Fax: 312-564-2301