You can help.
Because of the generosity of our donors, the people we serve are able to receive necessary goods for every day life.
Below is a list of donations that are most needed by the people we serve:
*Items are only accepted if new, due to sanitary and safety reasons.
Child Welfare services:
- Unopened cans or bottles of formula
- Baby rattles
- Diaper changing mat
- Personal care items: shampoo, soap, lotion, toothbrushes, toothpaste, deodorant, shaving cream, razors
- Gift cards to purchase clothing for job interviews
- Gift cards to area grocery stores
- Socks, undershirts, thermals
- Gloves, hats, scarves
Elderly and Adults with disabilities:
- Laundry detergent
- Fabric softener sheets
- Liquid fabric softener
- Please direct questions about in-kind donations to Bridget Hickey, Senior Development Mananger
- Phone: 3125642434
- Fax: 312-564-2301