- 36 Units
Hope Manor Village
Hope Manor Village
Located on scattered lots surrounding Hope Manor II – including Green St., Sangamon St., and Peoria St. from 59th St. to 61st St.
Englewood, Chicago, IL 60621
- FamiliesOur properties provide low-income working families a place to call home as well as special facilities and services that help address the needs of both kids and parents.
- VeteransWe offer a flexible continuum of housing and supportive services to individual veterans and veterans with families.
- Equal Housing Opportunity
- Handicap accessible
- Partnership for Sustainable Communities
- Hope Manor Village (HMV) an extension of VOA Illinois' Hope Manor II Campus, is a comprehensive continuum of high-quality, affordable housing options for families in need of affordable housing. While Hope Manor Village has Veteran preference, families in need of affordable housing are encouraged to apply.
- The services offered to residents of Hope Manor Village are comprehensive and highly individualized to meet the unique needs of individual families. The services are multi-generational (targeting both children and adults), strength-based, gender-responsive and trauma-informed.
- Partially furnished
- Central air conditioning and heat
- Laundry in each unit
- Cable and internet/Wi-Fi-ready
- Supportive services
How to Apply
Each Volunteers of America property has its own leasing office and its own application process.
Please contact each property directly if you or someone you know is interested in applying for an affordable apartment in one of our communities. The property staff can answer your questions regarding apartment availability, rent, income requirements or restrictions and how to obtain an application to apply for housing.
Please visit this webpage to complete an interest form and to be connected with a member of the property team.