Volunteers of America of Illinois Hope Manor II Space Request Form
Agreement Terms and Space Usage Policy
The meeting rooms of Hope Manor II are available only to local, non-profit organizations, governmental agencies or other groups and individuals whose purpose falls within our guidelines of advancing our mission as an organization.
All activities shall be subject to the approval of Volunteers of America of Illinois. Priority of meeting spaces at Hope Manor II is given to residents of Hope Manor II. Volunteers of America of Illinois reserves the right to withdraw permission for meeting room use when conditions warrant so.
Use of the meeting room does not constitute endorsement of the program by the Volunteers of America of Illinois.
Meetings must be free and open to the Hope Manor II residents and public, unless otherwise authorized by the President and CEO or Volunteers of America of Illinois.
Expectations of groups requesting space:
- The host/host group is responsible for meeting needs, including but not limited to: printing, catering of food/drinks, etc.,
- The host/host group is responsible for their guests including, but not limited to: greeting their entrance into the building and ensuring that guests are escorted out after event,
- The host/host group will restore the room to proper order at close of meeting,
- Food and drink/s must remain in the community room,
- The host/host group will be held financially responsible if any damage is incurred during use of space.
- Parking is limited to street parking on 60th street or other street parking. Parking behind the building is limited to Hope Manor II resident parking.
Space is generally available during normal business hours 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.(exceptions can be made and may require fees for security and staff time that is incurred by Volunteers of America of Illinois)
It is understood that if Hope Manor II closes due to an emergency or inclement weather, all meetings will be cancelled.
Volunteers of America of Illinois reserves the right to control the use of community/spaces at Hope Manor II to best meet the needs of our residents and the public. All scheduled uses are subject to change, including cancellation. Furthermore, Volunteers of America of Illinois reserves the right of immediate access to all rooms at all times and is not responsible for any inability to use scheduled rooms resulting from any cause, negligence or otherwise. Volunteers of America of Illinois reserves the right to terminate any usage at any time and without prior notice if the use constitutes a nuisance or criminal conduct.