Rapid Rehousing Program
- For more information regarding rapid rehousing, please contact us at:
- Phone: 312-564-2300
VOA Illinois' Rapid Rehousing Program is a 12-month citywide referral program addressing the needs of individuals and families' experiencing homelessness. Our program helps households quickly regain stability in permanent housing by providing rental and utility financial assistance, and case management services surrounding employment, financial literacy, benefits coordination, etc.
Referrals are generated by All Chicago staff through Accelerated Moving Events (AME) in shelters throughout the city.
For more information, please call 311 to inquire about Rapid Rehousing Services.
If you have any additional questions, please see contact information below.
Did you know?
- In Illinois, 10,643 people are homeless on a given night which is 8 in 10,000 people (Source: The National Alliance to End Homelessness)
- Of that number, 1,063 were family households (Source: US Interagency Council on Homelessness)
- In Illinois, the median home value is 3.1 times greater than the median household income. (Source: Housing Action Illinois)
- Renters in Illinois need to earn $20.34 per hour to afford a modest two-bedroom apartment. Illinois' minimum wage is $11.00. (Source: Housing Action Illinois)
Rapid Rehousing Program Team
Daphne Jackson, MA
Director of Rapid Re-housing Services