The following information is intended to provide comprehensive, transparent operating information about our organization. Responsible stewardship serves as the foundation of our mission and fuels our commitment to excellence. Every dollar raised goes directly to support high quality, outcome driven services for more than 2,000 individuals and families every year. We focus on efficiency in operations so that every donor and funder can be confident that the highest percentage of resources is spent on direct services. Our ratio of Direct Program Costs (Programs and Services) to Indirect Costs (Management and General) is significantly more efficient than the industry standard which allows up to 20% of total resources to be allocated to Management and General Expenses.
- Audited Financial Statement for fiscal year ended June 30, 2016
- Audited Financial Statement for fiscal year ended June 30, 2015
- Audited Financial Statement for fiscal year ended June 30, 2014.
- Form 990 for Volunteers of America of Illinois for fiscal year ended in June 30, 2015.
- Client and Grievance Procedure provided to clients and residents