- 104 Units
2700 Henrietta Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63104
- SeniorsWe provide housing for seniors who want to live independent lifestyles where they can thrive and age in place.
- Equal Housing Opportunity
- Handicap accessible
- Partnership for Sustainable Communities
Located in the Historic Lafayette District, near Lafayette Park in St. Louis, MO. Eads Square is a 104 unit senior community serving low income seniors. Minutes away from medical services, the local library, a pharmacy, and markets.
- Community room for parties with television for entertainment
- Laundry rooms on each floor
- Lighted parking lots
- Full-time Service Coordinator
Bible study, religious service, game nights, bus trips, pot lucks, bingo, monthly birthday parties and more.
How to Apply
Each Volunteers of America property has its own leasing office and its own application process.
Please contact each property directly if you or someone you know is interested in applying for an affordable apartment in one of our communities. The property staff can answer your questions regarding apartment availability, rent, income requirements or restrictions and how to obtain an application to apply for housing.